Thursday, March 26, 2015

Healthy and Delicious Smoothie :)


             


  


             I really obsessed with making smoothies because they are absolutely delicious and their really good for you.  I have been making this smoothie for the past week or so.  It tastes soooo good and all it has are healthy things.  And it is a great breakfast because it has tons of fruit and protein. 

             I used frozen strawberries, frozen blue berries, oats, vanilla Greek yogurt, and milk.  First I will put in one container of vanilla Greek.  

               Next I put a 1/2 cup of blue berries in.  Then I poured in 1 cup of strawberries in.  I put 1/4 cup of oats in.  And lastly put in 1/2 cup of milk in.  



               If you wanted to you could put in a couple of spinach leaves and you wouldn't even taste it. Then I blended it all up.  Now I have an amazing smoothie that is made from all natural ingredients.   


No comments:

Post a Comment