Saturday, March 21, 2015

Colour Pop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



          My friend recently told me about this awesome website called colourpop.com!  It's this cool makeup store that sells lippie sticks, lip liners, eye shadows, and blushes.  Most of their stuff is only $5!  So I decided to get one eye shadow and one lippie stick. 




          I bought the color cupid in hyper glossy.  I love it!  Its super easy to use because it twists right up and it's slanted.  The color is this really pretty coral pink.  Its pretty pigmented and glides right on my lips.  Also it doesn't dry out my lips which I really like.  Its not as glossy as I expected, but its still shiny.   




          Next I picked up an eye shadow called tea party.  Its super sparkly which I love!  The color is like a light coral.  It stays on really well and I haven't had any fall out problems.  I used a brush to put it on and it was a little thicker than I expected.  But once I got it on the brush it worked well.  Right know I'm using it as a lid color and putting brown in my crease and blending that.  That sparkles stay on well and they blend great with other colors.

          Overall I'm super impressed with Colour Pop!  Besides the makeup being awesome it comes in this adorable box that's purple inside and they send you a handwritten note.  I just ordered some more and when you spend $30 or more you get free shipping which is great.  I'm now completely obsessed with the brand and I'm going to end up broke!  O well it will be worth it......

                                                                                                                       ~Jenna~






No comments:

Post a Comment