Friday, April 24, 2015

Get To Know Me Tag:)



Here is the get to know me tag!

1. Name- Jenna Scott

2. Nicknames- J or Jen nae nae

3. Birthday- November 22, 1999

4. Hair Color- Brown

5. First concert- One Direction (it was amazing!!!!!!)

6. Favorite film- right now the Duff but it changes alot:)

7. Favorite Tv show- Bones or 19 Kids and Counting

8. Favorite Book- at the minute probably Lone Survivor or Allegiant

9. Currently single and ready to mingle

10. Do you wear makeup on a daily basis- heck no haha but really I love makeup but I do not have
the patience to wear it everyday.

11. Favorite Website- Definitely YouTube!

12. Favorite YouTuber- this is a hard one but either Aspyn, Alfie, or Kathleen Lights.

13. Favorite makeup brand- absolutely 100% Colour Pop!

14. Left handed or Right handed- right handed but in gymnastics I'm a lefty.

15. Favorite football team- Go Gators! *violently Gator chomps*

16. What is your bedtime- 11 sometimes 4 haha I have issues with going to bed late and waking up late.......

17. Normal Starbucks order- I am obsessed with their iced green tea.

18. Eye color- blue I like to think that I have eyes like Nash but I don't lol

19. Would you bungee jump- absolutely not the idea of that freaks me out!

20. Song your listening to right now- Helluva Life by Frankie Ballard

No comments:

Post a Comment